Hooker 21606HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 3 Inch Center Inlet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Hooker Maximum Flow muffler actually flows 99% and produces more horsepower and torque than a 2-1/2" open pipe. The Maximum Flow is constructed of an aluminized steel case with stainless steel internal core and uses a high temperature packing material to absorb excessive noise while allowing a mellow powerful sound. As with all absorption type silencers, the Maximum Flow will be most effective for sound control with lower compression (8.5 to 1 and lower) motors with conservative camshafts and with applications using catalytic converter(s). The Maximum Flow flows either direction, allowing for easy installation.
- Stainless Steel Perforated Internal Exhaust Core
- 4-3/4"H x 10-1/4"W x 14"L 16 Gauge Fully Welded Aluminzed Steel Case
- Single 3" Center Outlet
- Single 3" Center Inlet
- Feature Intricate Stainless Steel, Robotic Weld Seams
- Bi-Directional Exhaust Flow Design
- High Temp Packing Material Absorbs Excessive Noise while Allowing a Mellow Powerful Sound
More Like This
Hooker 21646HKR VR304 SS Muffler, Single 3 Inch Center Inlet
Hooker 21605HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 3 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21630HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 3 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21645HKR VR304 SS Muffler, Single 3 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21670HKR VR304 SS Muffler, Single 3 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21505HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 3 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21506HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 3 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21530HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 3 Inch Offset Inlet
Flowtech 50231FLT Purple Hornies 3-Hole Turnout Header Muffler
Hooker 21602HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.