Hooker 21601HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Offset Inlet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Hooker Maximum Flow muffler actually flows 99% and produces more horsepower and torque than a 2-1/2" open pipe. The Maximum Flow is constructed of an aluminized steel case with stainless steel internal core and uses a high temperature packing material to absorb excessive noise while allowing a mellow powerful sound. As with all absorption type silencers, the Maximum Flow will be most effective for sound control with lower compression (8.5 to 1 and lower) motors with conservative Camshafts and with applications using catalytic converter(s). The Maximum Flow flows either direction, allowing for easy installation.
- Feature intricate stainless steel, robotic weld seams
- Single 2-1/4" Offset Inlet
- Single 2-1/4" Center Outlet
- High Temp Packing Material Absorbs Excessive Noise while Allowing a Mellow Powerful Sound
- Bi-Directional Exhaust Flow Design
- Stainless Steel Perforated Exhaust Core
- 4-3/4"H x 10-1/4"W x 14"L 16 Gauge Fully Welded Aluminzed Steel Case
More Like This
Hooker 21641HKR VR304 SS Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21643HKR VR304 SS Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21503HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21501HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21653HKR VR304 SS Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Center Inlet
Flowtech 50251FLT Red Hot Glass Pack Muffler, Slip-Fit
Flowtech 50225FLT Purple Hornies Slip-Fit Muffler, 2-1/4 Inch Inlet
Hooker 21602HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21609HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 4 Inch Centered Inlet
Hooker 21604HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.