Hooker 2150HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
78-87 Malibu/Monte Carlo/El Camino/Caballero/Cutlass(not Supreme)/Grand Prix/Le Mans/Grand LeMans/Wagons
78-81 Grand Am
77-87 Buick Century/Regal/Wagons
Tube 1.625" O.D. x 30"
Collector Size 3" O.D.
Collector Length 10"
More Like This
Hooker 2124HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2458HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2850HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2122HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2130HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2454HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2819HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2130-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2150-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.