Hooker 2140HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Oval Port Flange Style, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1972 Chevy Luv Pickup
1973 Chevy Luv Pickup
1974 Chevy Luv Pickup
More Like This
Hooker 2130-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2130-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2134-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2129-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2210-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2214-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2242-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2243-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2130-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2131-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.