Hooker 2140-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42521401HKR is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for select engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1972 Chevy Luv Pickup
1973 Chevy Luv Pickup
1974 Chevy Luv Pickup
More Like This
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2220-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2404-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Hooker 2953HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!