Hooker 2118-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. ooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
70-81 Firebird/Trans Am
64-77 Chevelle/Malibu/El Camino/Caballero/Sprint/Wagons
71-74 Full Size
Tube 1.75" O.D. x 30"
Collector Size 3" O.D.
Collector Length 10"
Port Shape-Same As Port
More Like This
Hooker 2118HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Doug's Headers D303Y-SP Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Hooker 2455-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2455HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2455-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2455-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2455-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2124HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.