Hooker 2111-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Chevy II
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Nova
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1972 Chevy Nova
More Like This
Hooker 2111HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2207-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2207-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 6115HKR Super Competition Headers, 1970-73 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Flowtech 31132FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6115-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 70-73 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 7103-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1968-1974 AMC, 290-401
Hooker 2123-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2207-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2239-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.