Hooker 2109-7HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Headers announces the release of their new long tube headers for the classic 67-69 F-Body (Camaro/Firebird) and 68-72 X-Body vehicles (Nova, Omega, Ventura, Apollo). These headers bring modern features and fitment to these classic platforms. Application fits motors with GM D-port heads (L98, LT1, LT4 and Fastburn).
- Long tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and optimized engine compartment fitment.
- 3/8 laser cut flanges, TIG welded and flat finished for maximum strength and a leak free seal.
- O2 bungs included for compatibility with EFI systems or air/fuel ratio meters (plugs also included).
- Race inspired 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" stepped tubes for maximum power and a broad torque curve.
- Raw 304 stainless steel construction.
- 3 long-taper collectors for smooth exhaust flow transition from the headers to the exhaust system.
- Application fits motors with GM D-port heads (L98, LT1, LT4 and Fastburn).
- Compatible with straight and angle plug heads.
- Compatible with all stock manual and power steering boxes.
- Compatible with GM 152 and 168 tooth starters.
- Compatible with stock A/C evaporator case.
- Compatible with stock floor shift automatic and manual transmissions. Column shift automatics require the use of Lokar, or similar, aftermarket shift linkage.
- Compatible with Ridetech Tru-Turn steering system.
- Compatible with aftermarket large sump oil pans.
- Bolt-in installation capability with new Hooker 2.5 and 3 exhaust systems for these applications, with available adapters.
- Constructed with slip-fit collector for maximum ground clearance
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Chevy II
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Nova
1969 Pontiac Firebird
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1971 Pontiac Ventura
1972 Chevy Nova
1972 Pontiac Ventura
More Like This
Hooker 2106-7HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2104-7HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2332-7HKR LS-Swap Full-Length Header, Stainless
Hooker 2275-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2295-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2469-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Flowtech 11701-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Hooker 2471-7HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11703-7FLT BB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-3/4 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11706-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Stainless Steel
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.