Hooker 2102-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The NEW Hooker Darkside black ceramic coated headers offer the nostalgic, aggressive look of black with a more refined texture and appearance than is possible from any painted finish. The satin sheen provided by this coating is truly striking and sure to please. In addition to providing a more menacing look, which makes a fresh styling statement, Hooker's new Darkside coating supplies all the corrosion resistance properties of our existing silver ceramic coating plus improved thermal resistance to ensure peak performance and durability. Hooker Darksides provide a unique styling enhancement that is equally pleasing in either a nostalgic retro application or a modern hi-tech build. As this coating is not burnished (polished) after its application, the surface appearance is more consistent than that of a silver ceramic coated header. Be different and move over to the Darkside! With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
Application1955 Chevy Bel Air
1955 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1956 Chevy Bel Air
1956 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1957 Chevy Bel Air
1957 Chevy Two-Ten Series
More Like This
Hooker 2102-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2109-3HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2105-3HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2106-3HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2107-3HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2116-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2117-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2214-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2102HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.