Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Street Rod/Universal SUPER COMPETITION headers are great for custom car, truck, or street rod where a specific fit tuned SUPER COMPETITION header is not available. They work great for those tight-fit installations where frame rails are close to the engine block. Because the collector exits parallel with the oil pan rail, maximum ground clearance is allowed. These headers come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers. These headers come available in chrome, high heat resistant black paint or Hookers Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 32000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2313HKR Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2827-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2837-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31506FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5902-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 92001-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.