Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, 1-5/8" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Street Rod/Universal SUPER COMPETITION headers are great for custom car, truck, or street rod where a specific fit tuned SUPER COMPETITION header is not available. They work great for those tight-fit installations where frame rails are close to the engine block. Because the collector exits parallel with the oil pan rail, maximum ground clearance is allowed. These headers come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers. These headers come available in chrome, high heat resistant black paint or Hookers Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2220-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Hooker 2312HKR Block Hugger Header, Painted
Hooker 2313HKR Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Small Block Chevy Hugger Headers for Angle Plug Heads, Chrome
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!