Hooker 2061-1HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 1.5 In Length
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
92-95 Corvette: 350 LT-1 Tube Size 1.75" O.D., Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 1.5", Port Shape: Same As Port. Ceramic Coated; 50-State Legal C.A.R.B. EO #D164-4
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- 50-State Legal, C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-164-5
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- 3/8 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed as a high-performance, direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Works with factory power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
Application1992 Chevy Corvette
1993 Chevy Corvette
1994 Chevy Corvette
1995 Chevy Corvette
More Like This
Hooker 2061HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Length
JBA 1815S Shorty Header, SS, 92-96 Corvette
Doug's Headers D305 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D304-R 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM
Doug's Headers D305-R Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D304 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1964-94 GM
JBA 1815SJS Shorty Header, SS, 92-96 Corvette, SC
Doug's Headers D3330 Replacement Header, 1-3/4 In, 92-96 Corvette, CC
Flowtech 10010FLT Universal Block Hugger Tubes
Doug's Headers D3330-R Replacement Header, 1-3/4 In, 92-96 Corvette
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!