Hooker 2021-1HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 3 Inch Length
Hooker Truck Force Headers are designed to be a high performance alternative to the stock O.E. manifolds on 4 wheel drive trucks. These headers are built to accommodate all emission control devices. Please check your application in this section for more information regarding emissions legality.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Designed as a high-performance, direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 3/8 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1996 Chevy K2500
1996 Chevy K3500
1996 GMC K2500
1996 GMC K3500
1997 Chevy K2500
1997 Chevy K3500
1997 GMC K2500
1997 GMC K3500
1998 Chevy K2500
1998 Chevy K3500
1998 GMC K2500
1998 GMC K3500
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42520211HKR is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Hooker 2312HKR Block Hugger Header, Painted
Hooker 2313HKR Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker Headers 2501-2HKR RacingHeart 3-Step Dragster Headers, BBC
Hooker Headers 2501-6HKR RacingHeart 3-Step Dragster Headers, BBC
Hooker Headers 6234HKR RacingHeart BBC Swap Long Tube Headers
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2021HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 3 Inch Length
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.