Hooker 16684HKR 304 Stainless Steel X-Pipe
05-09 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotice drag racing history.
- Balances exhaust pressure between the sides of the exhaust system producing a broad power curve
- Improves low and mid-range torque and HP
- Works with Hooker Long Tube Headers 6233HKR and 6233-1HKR headers
- 2-1/2" diameter for maximum flow
Application2005 Ford Mustang
2006 Ford Mustang
2007 Ford Mustang
2008 Ford Mustang
2009 Ford Mustang
More Like This
Doug's Headers D925 Aluminum X-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch, 05-06 Mustang
MagnaFlow 16411 Tru-X Stainless Steel Pipe
Hooker 11436HKR Universal Stamped Cross Over X-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch
Hooker 11437HKR Universal Stamped Cross Over X-Pipe, 3 Inch
Universal Dual Exhaust Mandrel X-Pipe Balance Tube Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Dual Exhaust Mandrel X-Pipe Balance Tube Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Flowtech 53630FLT Warlock Universal Fit X-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch Diameter
MagnaFlow 10782 X-Pipe Transition
MagnaFlow 10791 X-Pipe Transition
MagnaFlow 10780 X-Pipe Transition
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.