Hooker 12657HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit, 4L60
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.This Hooker LS Swap transmission mount adapter kit is part of the most comprehensively engineered system of mounting components, headers and exhaust systems available for this application.
The entire Hooker swap system is designed to decrease your total swap installation effort and cost while increasing the engineered quality of your vehicle and compatibility of this component with other popular aftermarket components.
GM A-BODY CROSSMEMBER SPACER, 4L60
- Machined aluminum construction
- Designed as part of a fully-engineered LS swap mounting system
- Facilitates installation of a GM 4L60-4L70 transmission into any LS swapped 1968-72 A-bodyutilizing the Hooker 71222007HKR transmission crossmember
- Designed for compatibility with an aftermarket Prothane 7-1604 polyurethane transmission mount or a stock replacement rubber mount of equivalent installed heightn
- Spacer only-bolts not included
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.