Hooker 12650HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit
Chevy LS V8, 2004R, TH400, Steel, Powder Coated
This Hooker LS Swap transmission mount adapter kit is part of the most comprehensively engineered system of mounting components, headers and exhaust systems available for this application. The entire Hooker swap system is designed to decrease your total swap installation effort and cost while increasing the engineered quality of your vehicle and compatibility of this component with other popular aftermarket components.
- Designed using CAD modeling/FEA analysis for optimal fitment, strength, weight, safety and appearance
- Designed as part of a fully-engineered LS swap mounting system
- Designed in conjunction with Hooker 1st/2nd-gen F-body & X-body LS engine swap brackets to provide bolt-in installation of Hooker LS swap manifolds, headers and exhaust systems for this application
- Facilitates installation of a GM TH400/200R4 automatic transmission behind an LS engine in any year 67/81 F-body & 68/74 X-body
- Provides additional clearance to accomodate up to 3" diameter exhaust system
- Requires use of an aftermarket Prothane 7-1604 polyurethane mount or one of equivalent installed height
- Includes attaching hardware
1967-81 F-BODY/ 1968-74 X-BODY/ 1978-88 A/G-BODY LS ENGINE SWAP TRANSMISSION MOUNT ADAPTER KIT TO GM TH400/200R4 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 12628HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit
Hooker 12625HKR LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 12626HKR LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Golden Star CM01-67 Transmission Crossmember, 67-69 Camaro/68-75 Nova
Hooker 12616HKR 2nd Generation F-body LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 12614HKR 2nd Generation F-body LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 71222006HKR Transmission Crossmember, 1970-1981 F-Body
Hooker Headers 71222017HKR BlackHeart Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 71222005HKR Transmission Crossmember, 1984-1992 GM F-Body
Hurst 67510009 Transmission Crossmember, 68-74 Nova, Tremec TKO
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.