Hooker 12650HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit
Chevy LS V8, 2004R, TH400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This Hooker LS Swap transmission mount adapter kit is part of the most comprehensively engineered system of mounting components, headers and exhaust systems available for this application. The entire Hooker swap system is designed to decrease your total swap installation effort and cost while increasing the engineered quality of your vehicle and compatibility of this component with other popular aftermarket components.
- Designed using CAD modeling/FEA analysis for optimal fitment, strength, weight, safety and appearance
- Designed as part of a fully-engineered LS swap mounting system
- Designed in conjunction with Hooker 1st/2nd-gen F-body & X-body LS engine swap brackets to provide bolt-in installation of Hooker LS swap manifolds, headers and exhaust systems for this application
- Facilitates installation of a GM TH400/200R4 automatic transmission behind an LS engine in any year 67/81 F-body & 68/74 X-body
- Provides additional clearance to accomodate up to 3" diameter exhaust system
- Requires use of an aftermarket Prothane 7-1604 polyurethane mount or one of equivalent installed height
- Includes attaching hardware
1967-81 F-BODY/ 1968-74 X-BODY/ 1978-88 A/G-BODY LS ENGINE SWAP TRANSMISSION MOUNT ADAPTER KIT TO GM TH400/200R4 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
More Like This
Hooker 12628HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit
Hooker 12625HKR LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 12626HKR LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Golden Star CM01-67 Transmission Crossmember, 67-69 Camaro/68-75 Nova
Classic Headquarters W-950 4-Speed Trans Crossmember, B/B Camaro/Nova
Hooker 12616HKR 2nd Generation F-body LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 12614HKR 2nd Generation F-body LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 71222006HKR Transmission Crossmember, 1970-1981 F-Body
Speedway Universal 2 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
Speedway Universal 4 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.