Hooker 12628HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit
Chevy LS V8, 700R4, TH350, Steel, Powder Coated
This Hooker LS Swap transmission mount adapter kit is part of the most comprehensively engineered system of mounting components, headers and exhaust systems available for this application. The entire Hooker swap system is designed to decrease your total swap installation effort and cost while increasing the engineered quality of your vehicle and compatibility of this component with other popular aftermarket components.
- Designed as part of a fully-engineered LS swap mounting system
- Designed using CAD modeling/FEA analysis for optimal fitment, strength, weight, safety and appearance
- Designed in conjunction with Hooker 1st-gen F-body & X-body LS engine swap brackets to provide bolt-in installation of Hooker LS swap manifolds, headers and exhaust systems for this application
- Facilitates installation of a GM TH350/700R4 automatic transmission behind an LS engine in any year 67/69 F-body & 68/74 X-body
- Provides additional clearance to accomodate up to 3" diameter exhaust system
- Requires use of an aftermarket Prothane 7-1604 polyurethane mount or one of equivalent installed height
- Includes attaching hardware
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Nova
1969 Pontiac Firebird
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1971 Pontiac Ventura
1972 Chevy Nova
1972 Pontiac Ventura
1973 Buick Apollo
1973 Chevy Nova
1973 Oldsmobile Omega
1973 Pontiac Ventura
1974 Buick Apollo
1974 Chevy Nova
1974 Oldsmobile Omega
1974 Pontiac Ventura
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hooker 12650HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit
Hooker 12625HKR LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 12626HKR LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Golden Star CM01-67 Transmission Crossmember, 67-69 Camaro/68-75 Nova
OER 3912573 1967-74 Transmission Crossmember, w/Turbo 400
Hooker Headers 71222017HKR BlackHeart Transmission Crossmember
Hurst 67510009 Transmission Crossmember, 68-74 Nova, Tremec TKO
G Force RCF1-T56 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1969 F-Body, GM-5
G Force RCF1-350 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1969 F-Body, GM-1
G Force RCF1-700 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1969 F-Body, GM-2
Q & A
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.