Hooker 12628HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit
Chevy LS V8, 700R4, TH350
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
This Hooker LS Swap transmission mount adapter kit is part of the most comprehensively engineered system of mounting components, headers and exhaust systems available for this application. The entire Hooker swap system is designed to decrease your total swap installation effort and cost while increasing the engineered quality of your vehicle and compatibility of this component with other popular aftermarket components.
- Designed as part of a fully-engineered LS swap mounting system
- Designed using CAD modeling/FEA analysis for optimal fitment, strength, weight, safety and appearance
- Designed in conjunction with Hooker 1st-gen F-body & X-body LS engine swap brackets to provide bolt-in installation of Hooker LS swap manifolds, headers and exhaust systems for this application
- Facilitates installation of a GM TH350/700R4 automatic transmission behind an LS engine in any year 67/69 F-body & 68/74 X-body
- Provides additional clearance to accomodate up to 3" diameter exhaust system
- Requires use of an aftermarket Prothane 7-1604 polyurethane mount or one of equivalent installed height
- Includes attaching hardware
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Nova
1969 Pontiac Firebird
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1971 Pontiac Ventura
1972 Chevy Nova
1972 Pontiac Ventura
1973 Buick Apollo
1973 Chevy Nova
1973 Oldsmobile Omega
1973 Pontiac Ventura
1974 Buick Apollo
1974 Chevy Nova
1974 Oldsmobile Omega
1974 Pontiac Ventura
More Like This
Hooker 12650HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit
Hooker 12625HKR LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 12626HKR LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Golden Star CM01-67 Transmission Crossmember, 67-69 Camaro/68-75 Nova
Classic Headquarters W-950 4-Speed Trans Crossmember, B/B Camaro/Nova
G Force RCF1-T56 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1969 F-Body, T56
G Force RCF1-350 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1969 F-Body,TH350
G Force RCF1-700 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1969 F-Body,700R4
G Force RCF1-400 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1969 F-Body,TH400
G Force RCF1-4L80 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1969 F-Body,4L80
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.