Hooker 12616HKR 2nd Generation F-body LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
T56(GM F-Body/GTO LS versions only)/T56 Magnum LS swap manual transmission crossmember
- Facilitates installation of a T56(GM F-Body/GTO LS versions only)/T56 Magnum manual transmission behind an LS engine in any year 2nd-gen F-body
- Designed utilizing CAD modeling/FEA analysis for optimal fitment, strength, weight, safety and appearance
- High-strength low-alloy steel construction
- Provides a engineered 3 to 3.5 degree engine/transmission inclination angle that is critical to obtaining suitable U-joint working angles, when installed with Hooker 2nd-gen F-Body LS engine swap brackets
- Designed in conjunction with Hooker 2nd-gen F-body LS engine swap brackets to provide bolt-in installation of Hooker LS swap manifolds, headers and exhaust systems for this application
- Installation requires use of a Prothane 7-1604 poly transmission mount
- Provides the highest clearance available for up to 3" exhaust system routing
Application1970 Chevy Camaro
1970 Pontiac Firebird
1971 Chevy Camaro
1971 Pontiac Firebird
1972 Chevy Camaro
1972 Pontiac Firebird
1973 Chevy Camaro
1973 Pontiac Firebird
1974 Chevy Camaro
1974 Pontiac Firebird
1975 Chevy Camaro
1975 Pontiac Firebird
1976 Chevy Camaro
1976 Pontiac Firebird
1977 Chevy Camaro
1977 Pontiac Firebird
1978 Chevy Camaro
1978 Pontiac Firebird
1979 Chevy Camaro
1979 Pontiac Firebird
1980 Chevy Camaro
1980 Pontiac Firebird
1981 Chevy Camaro
1981 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 12614HKR 2nd Generation F-body LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 12650HKR Transmission Mount Adapter Kit
Hooker 71222006HKR Transmission Crossmember, 1970-1981 F-Body
G Force RCF2L-350 Transmission Crossmember,1975-1981 F-Body,TH350
G Force RCF2L-4L80 Transmission Crossmember, 1975-81 F-Body,4L80E
G Force RCF2L-T56 Transmission Crossmember, 1975-81 F-Body, T56
G Force RCF2E-350 Transmission Crossmember, 1970-74 F-Body, TH350
G Force RCF2L-700 Transmission Crossmember,1975-1981 F-Body,700R4
G Force RCF2L-400 Transmission Crossmember,1975-1981 F-Body,TH400
G Force RCF2E-700 Transmission Crossmember, 1970-74 F-Body, 700R4
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.