Hooker 11877HKR Investment Cast Stainless Flange Kit, 1-7/8 Inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Formed by the same process used to create Hooker's premium stainless steel LS headers, these high quality, flat-faced flanges deliver excellent sealing and warp resistance. These 304 stainless steel investment cast flanges (constructed by a permanent mold process to ensure consistently precise construction) are offered in either 1-3/4" or 1-7/8" port diameters and fit all versions of LS engine. Sold in sets of two, they include premium Hooker gaskets and stainless steel header bolts.
- Formed by the same process used to create Hooker™s premium stainless steel LS headers
- High quality, flat-faced 5/8 thick flanges (measured at port) deliver excellent sealing and warp resistance
- These 304 stainless steel investment cast flanges are constructed by a permanent mold process to ensure consistently precise construction
- Offered in either 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 port diameters
- Fit all versions of LS engine except LS9
- Sold in sets of two, they include premium Hooker gaskets and stainless steel header bolts
- Industry exclusive flange design maximizes strength and minimizes weight by varying thickness accordingly
Investment Cast Stainless Flange Kit for GM LS Engines, 1-7/8"
More Like This
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.