Hooker 11621HKR Flange Kit Manufactured with Welded Stubs, 1-5/8 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42511621HKR is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Hooker offers a complete line of fully welded flange kits with stubs. We have taken the most difficult and time consuming part of building a custom header and done it for you! Each flange has a 2" long stub welded to it and is machine milled, not ground, to provide a perfect sealing surface. The flange is then internally deburred and helibrazed on the outside to provide maximum strength. Flange kits come with gaskets, bolts and polished stainless steel NHRA contingency I.D. header tags.
- Flange Includes Welded Stubs
- Kit Includes Gaskets,Bolts And NHRA Contingency ID Tag
Flange Manufactured With Welded Stubs
Flange Accepts Primary Tube Size 1 5/8"
Flange Port Shape Square
More Like This
Hooker 11425HKR Super Competition Collector Ring Kit, 2.5 In. Diameter
Hooker 11430HKR Super Competition Collector Ring Kit, 3 In Diameter
Hooker 11435HKR Super Competition Collector Ring Kit, 3.5 In. Diameter
Steel Exhaust Collector Ring, 2-1/2 Inch
Steel Exhaust Collector Ring, 3 Inch
Steel Exhaust Collector Ring, 3-1/2 Inch
Hooker 11871HKR Flange Kit, Round Port Shape, 1-3/4 Inch Diameter
Hooker 11874HKR Flange Kit, GM LS Engines, 1-3/4 Inch
Hooker 11877HKR Investment Cast Stainless Flange Kit, 1-7/8 Inch
Hooker 11890HKR Flange Kit without Stubs, Round Port Shape
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.