Hooker 1115HKR Super Competition Shortie Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1986 Buick Regal
1987 Buick Regal
More Like This
Flowtech 91733-1FLT Shorty Headers, 2005-11 Toyota Tacoma/FJ , 4.0L V6
Flowtech 91733FLT Shorty Headers, 2005-11 Toyota Tacoma/FJ , 4.0L V6
Flowtech 16102-1FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size, Includes Y-Pipe
Flowtech 31114FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31502FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated, 265-400 SBC
Flowtech 31508FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31102FLT 82-91 Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31104FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31110FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.