Hooker 10810HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, BBC-race, Round port
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket is constructed of a thick (.060") high temperature, synthetic hi-temperature gasket material with a perforated steel core, which provides a superior grip and adhesion. This construction also contributes to exact fit compliance between the cylinder head and header flange, offering excellent sealing properties during extreme temperature and operating conditions.
- Precision fit for improved sealing
- Steel core provides superior adhesion
- Design contributes to exact fit between cylinder head and header to improve exhaust flow
- Synthetic hi-temperature gasket material
BBC-race, round port
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.