Holley Super Sniper 550-531 EFI 4150 Dual 4-Barrel Self-Tuning
4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style, User Tunable
Introducing Sniper EFI 4150 2x4! Looking to convert your draw-through dual carbureted blower engine to EFI? Do you have a Tunnel Ram with dual quad carbs? Are you putting together a twin-turbo blow-through setup? Look no further! The Sniper EFI 4150 2x4 system from Holley features 8, 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting 1250 HP on both naturally aspirated and forced induction applications. The Sniper EFI 4150 2x4 was designed for use on naturally aspirated engines, while the Super Sniper EFI 4150 2x4 system was developed for naturally aspirated, draw through supercharged, and blow-through turbocharged applications. The Super Sniper EFI 4150 2x4 system is equipped with an internal 2.5bar MAP sensor that is ready to be boost referenced out of the box, supporting up to 21.5 psi on boosted applications. For applications making more than 21.5 psi of boost, the Super Sniper EFI 4150 2x4 system has three additional 0-5v Sensor Inputs which can be used for an external MAP Sensor as well as oil pressure and fuel pressure. Every Sniper EFI can be used with free downloadable Sniper EFI Software, giving you unlimited control of your engine. Super Sniper EFI 2x4 comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable allowing for live engine tuning.
- Supports up to 1250 HP with Eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- Compatible with draw through super charged applications
- 2.5Bar MAP Sensor
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Built in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Programmable Target Air Fuel Ratios & Ignition Timing per Boost level
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure Sensors
- One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors
- Single Throttle body mounted ECU, with easy connections between the two throttle bodies – no extra boxes to mount
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Fits on intake manifolds with flange spacing between 6.43"-13.5" (Including most Edelbrock Manifolds)
- Intake Manifold NOT included. Shown in photos for installation reference only.
- Requires an external fuel pressure regulator: P/N 12-848 up to 800 HP, 12-851 for 1000+ HP
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Patent Pending
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-516K EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-516 EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-512 EFI Super 1250 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Kit
Holley Sniper 550-510 EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-510K EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-511K EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-511 EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-851 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-851K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-850K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.