Holley Sniper 890006B Fabricated Valve Covers, 1965-78 BB Chrys
Chrysler Big Block V8, Stock Valve Cover Height, Perimeter Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style
Don’t forget, these valve covers look GREAT with our Sniper fabricated aluminum intake manifolds!
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair long bolt, black, 1965-78 Chrysler 383-440 big block
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Available with or without breather openings
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- 1/8” or 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Your choice of natural anodized or black coated finishes
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
- Laser etched “Sniper” logo on top of valve cover
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.