Holley Sniper 550-868 EFI Quadrajet, Black Ceramic
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Spread Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Available in 3 Finishes - Classic Gold, Shiny and Black Ceramic
- Designed to deliver the signature Rochester Roar at Wide Open Throttle!
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 500hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Transmission provisions on throttle lever for TH350/TH400 and 200R4/700R4
- Fits most stock Rochester Quadrajet (Q-Jet) air cleaners
- Brake Booster adapter included, if required
- Universal Throttle and transmission kickdown bracket included
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays.
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style Throttle Position Senser (TPS)/ and Idle Air Control (IAC) for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Requires external fuel pressure regulator, such as: 12-886 or 12-879
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions!
- A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13
- Patent Pending
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-842 EFI Stealth 4500, Black Ceramic Finish
Holley Sniper 550-519 EFI 4150 Super Sniper 650 HP, Black Ceramic
Holley Sniper 550-511D EFI Returnless Master Kit, Black Ceramic
Holley Sniper 550-867K EFI Quadrajet Master Kit, Shiny Finish
Holley Sniper 550-510 EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-510K EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-511K EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-516D EFI Returnless Master Kit, Classic Gold
Holley Sniper 550-868K EFI Quadrajet Master Kit, Black Ceramic
Holley Sniper 550-867 EFI Quadrajet, Shiny Finish
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.