Holley Sniper 550-865K EFI 2GC Master Kit, Black Ceramic Finish
450 CFM CFM, Calibration Module Included, ECM Included, Fuel Pressure Regulator Included, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley makes it easy to convert your classic car with a small bolt pattern, two-barrel, Rochester 2GC carb to fuel injection. The Sniper EFI 2GC Small Bore is a bolt on electronic fuel injection system that will put the fun back in your classic ride. The Rochester 2GC small bore carburetor was commonly used on 1955 - 1969 GM Vehicles. Installation of the Sniper EFI 2GC Small Bore throttle body is simple and straightforward, Remove your current carburetor and bolt on the new Sniper EFI system. No intake manifold adapters required! Install your factory or custom air cleaner. The Sniper EFI 2GC air cleaner flange matches the Rochester 2GC so it accepts most factory air cleaners. Not only does the Sniper EFI 2GC offer superior throttle response and WOT power over the carburetor, but you may also benefit from increased fuel economy! Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding with the accuracy of EFI. You can also use the Sniper EFI 2GC to control the ignition timing, taking EFI to the next level.
- Bolt on Rochester 2GC small bore two barrel carburetor replacement
- Engineered to fit 1955-1969 GM vehicles that utilized the Rochester 2GC small bore carburetor
- Installs directly to the factory Rochester 2GC small bore intake manifold, no adapter required
- Designed to fit most factory Rochester 2GC small bore air cleaner assemblies
- Universal throttle lever with TH350, 700R4 & 200-4R kick down provisions
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Not designed for Tri-Power installations
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control (with Holley Hyperspark, Holley Dual Sync or MSD Pro Billet distributors)
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.0"" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8” Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-851 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-851K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-850K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-512 EFI Super 1250 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Kit
Holley Sniper 550-850 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-869K EFI Quadrajet Master Kit, Gold Finish
Holley Sniper 550-866K EFI 2GC Master Kit, Classic Gold Finish
Holley Sniper 550-864K EFI 2GC Master Kit, Shiny Finish
Holley Sniper 550-865 EFI 2GC Base Kit, Black Ceramic Finish
Holley Sniper 550-864 EFI 2GC Base Kit, Shiny Finish
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.