Holley Sniper 550-516K EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit, Classic Gold
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley just brought EFI within range – introducing Sniper EFI master kits! It’s economically priced so you can have all the benefits of EFI and still have money to finish or upgrade the rest of your ride! Perfect for street rods, muscle cars, off road trucks or nearly any carbureted vehicle. The Sniper EFI master kit contains the most complete EFI fuel system on the market.
Everything is included to completely plumb your fuel system including; 20 feet of 3/8” EFI Hose, in-line fuel pump, post and pre fuel filters, return bulkhead, and all of the necessary fittings and hardware. Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today!
- Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds)
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp (4 injector version)
- 4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8” Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank
- Integrated fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
- Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI
- The included Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-510K EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit, Shiny
Holley Sniper 550-511K EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit, Black Ceramic
Holley Sniper 550-516 EFI Self-Tuning Kit, Classic Gold
FAST 30405-KIT EZ-EFI 2.0 GM LS Self Tuning Engine Control System
FAST 30404-KIT EZ-EFI 2.0 Retro-Fit Self Tuning Engine Control System
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.