Holley Sniper 550-516 EFI Self-Tuning Kit, Classic Gold
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Sniper to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley introduces the new Sniper EFI! It’s economically priced so you can have all the benefits of EFI and still have money to finish or upgrade the rest of your ride! Perfect for street rods, muscle cars, off road trucks or nearly any carbureted vehicle. Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today!
- Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds)
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp (4 injector version)
- 4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Integrated fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
- Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI
- Available in base & master kits (Master kits include complete fuel system: fuel pump, filters, feed and return hose and all fittings including fuel tank return line bulkhead fitting)
- The included Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-510 EFI Self-Tuning Kit
Holley Sniper 550-511 EFI Self-Tuning Kit
Holley Sniper 550-516K EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit, Classic Gold
Holley Sniper 550-510K EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit, Shiny
Holley Sniper 550-511K EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.