Holley Sniper 550-512 Super Sniper 1250 Self Tuning Kit, Shiny
Universal Fit, 800 CFM CFM, 3 Emission Code, Not Fuel Pressure Regulator Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Want to convert your blow thru carbureted turbo engine to EFI? Well take a look what Holley has for you! The Super Sniper 4150 EFI systems features 8, 100LB/HR fuel injectors capable of supporting up to 1250 HP on forced induction or nitrous applications. Toss that nitrous controller away because the Super Sniper also has full nitrous control built-in! Every Super Sniper EFI system also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable, as well as free downloadable Sniper EFI software to give you unlimited control of your engine.
- 1250 HP version features eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors (Forced Induction)
- The 800 CFM Main Body will support 700 Horsepower Naturally Aspirated
- Compatible with Draw thru or blow thru forced induction applications
- Built-in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Integrated ignition timing control for precise timing curves
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery-, Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI) for N/A or Nitrous applications
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine, and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning of advanced controls
- Compatible with Holley EFI analog gauges and electronic dashes
Quick Start Manual (PDF)
Installation Manual (PDF)
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-850 EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Kit, Black Ceramic
Holley Sniper 550-851 EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Kit, Gold Finish
Holley Sniper 550-851K EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Master Kit, Gold
Holley Sniper 550-850K EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Master Kit, Black
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HP
FAST 30296-KIT EZ-EFI In-Tank Fuel Injection Master Kit, Jeep
FAST 30226-06Kit Self-Tuning Base Fuel Injection System Kit
FAST 30227-06KIT Self-Tuning Master Fuel Injection System
FAST 30447-06KIT Self-Tuning Master Fuel Injection System, In-Tank
MSD 2958 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 4-Bolt Throttle Body
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.