Holley Sniper 550-512 EFI Super 1250 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Kit
Universal Fit, 800 CFM CFM, 3 Emission Code, Throttle Body Injection Style, Injectors Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Want to convert your blow thru carbureted turbo engine to EFI? Well take a look what Holley has for you! The Super Sniper 4150 EFI systems features 8, 100LB/HR fuel injectors capable of supporting up to 1250 HP on forced induction or nitrous applications. Toss that nitrous controller away because the Super Sniper also has full nitrous control built-in! Every Super Sniper EFI system also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable, as well as free downloadable Sniper EFI software to give you unlimited control of your engine.
- 1250 HP version features eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors (Forced Induction)
- The 800 CFM Main Body will support 700 Horsepower Naturally Aspirated
- Compatible with Draw thru or blow thru forced induction applications
- Built-in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Integrated ignition timing control for precise timing curves
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery-, Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI) for N/A or Nitrous applications
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine, and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning of advanced controls
- Compatible with Holley EFI analog gauges and electronic dashes
Quick Start Manual (PDF)
Installation Manual (PDF)
- For a naturally aspirated engine application only.
- Not to be used for turbocharger or supercharger applications.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-850 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-851 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-851K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-850K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HP
FiTech 30020 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
FiTech 32203 Go Street EFI Fuel Injection System
FiTech 32204 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System with Power Adder
FiTech 32261 Go EFI 2x4 Fuel Injection System
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.