Holley Sniper 550-512 EFI Super 1250 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Kit
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style, Gold
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Want to convert your blow thru carbureted turbo engine to EFI? Well take a look what Holley has for you! The Super Sniper 4150 EFI systems features 8, 100LB/HR fuel injectors capable of supporting up to 1250 HP on forced induction or nitrous applications. Toss that nitrous controller away because the Super Sniper also has full nitrous control built-in! Every Super Sniper EFI system also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable, as well as free downloadable Sniper EFI software to give you unlimited control of your engine.
- 1250 HP version features eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors (Forced Induction)
- The 800 CFM Main Body will support 700 Horsepower Naturally Aspirated
- Compatible with Draw thru or blow thru forced induction applications
- Built-in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Integrated ignition timing control for precise timing curves
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery-, Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI) for N/A or Nitrous applications
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine, and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning of advanced controls
- Compatible with Holley EFI analog gauges and electronic dashes
Quick Start Manual (PDF)
Installation Manual (PDF)
- For a naturally aspirated engine application only.
- Not to be used for turbocharger or supercharger applications.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-516 EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-850K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-851 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-851K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-866K EFI 2GC Master Kit, Classic Gold Finish
Holley Sniper 550-850 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-869K EFI Quadrajet Master Kit, Gold Finish
Holley Sniper 550-864 EFI 2GC Base Kit, Shiny Finish
Holley Sniper 550-864K EFI 2GC Master Kit, Shiny Finish
Holley Sniper 550-865 EFI 2GC Base Kit, Black Ceramic Finish
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.