Holley Sniper 550-510K EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit, Shiny
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley just brought EFI within range – introducing Sniper EFI master kits! It’s economically priced so you can have all the benefits of EFI and still have money to finish or upgrade the rest of your ride! Perfect for street rods, muscle cars, off road trucks or nearly any carbureted vehicle. The Sniper EFI master kit contains the most complete EFI fuel system on the market.
Everything is included to completely plumb your fuel system including; 20 feet of 3/8” EFI Hose, in-line fuel pump, post and pre fuel filters, return bulkhead, and all of the necessary fittings and hardware. Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today
- Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds)
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp (4 injector version)
- 4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8” Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank!
- Integrated fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
- Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI
- The included Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-511K EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit, Black Ceramic
Holley Sniper 550-516 EFI Self-Tuning Kit, Classic Gold
Holley Sniper 550-516K EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit, Classic Gold
Holley Sniper 550-510 EFI Self-Tuning Kit
FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.