Holley MAD-750-BT Mighty Demon Aluminum Carburetor, 750 CFM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Demon Carburetion to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley's new Mighty Demon Carburetor features billet–aluminum metering blocks, billet aluminum baseplates, large capacity fuel bowls complete with dual sight glasses, dual threaded inlets on each side, and internal baffling to prevent fuel slosh when you are on the track. For high horsepower street and race engines, the aluminum Mighty Demon™ delivers more power and performance for your race car.
- All aluminum polished construction with billet metering blocks and base plate (Now 40% lighter than the original Demons!)
- Fuel bowls and main body have been redesigned for a sleeker, more stylish appearance
- Completely re-engineered and re-calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance
- Re-designed throttle lever with integrated Ford A/T, 700-R4, and Chrysler kick down options
- Fuel bowls now have dual threaded inlets on each side, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling for improved fuel slosh control
- Secondary fuel bowls include notched floats and jet extensions to prevent fuel starvation during hard launches
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions for precise tuning
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™ allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
More Like This
Holley 0-82751 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-9379 Competition Double Pumper Carburetor, 750 CFM
Holley 0-82750 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Demon 1282020 650 CFM Speed Demon Carburetor, Mechanical Secondaries
Holley 0-80511-1 830 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-9381 Competition Double Pumper Carburetor, 830 CFM
Holley 0-80577S 950 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80529-1750 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-4779S 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76750BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.