Holley MAD-750-BT Mighty Demon Aluminum Carburetor, 750 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Shiny
Holley's new Mighty Demon Carburetor features billet–aluminum metering blocks, billet aluminum baseplates, large capacity fuel bowls complete with dual sight glasses, dual threaded inlets on each side, and internal baffling to prevent fuel slosh when you are on the track. For high horsepower street and race engines, the aluminum Mighty Demon™ delivers more power and performance for your race car.
- All aluminum polished construction with billet metering blocks and base plate (Now 40% lighter than the original Demons!)
- Fuel bowls and main body have been redesigned for a sleeker, more stylish appearance
- Completely re-engineered and re-calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance
- Re-designed throttle lever with integrated Ford A/T, 700-R4, and Chrysler kick down options
- Fuel bowls now have dual threaded inlets on each side, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling for improved fuel slosh control
- Secondary fuel bowls include notched floats and jet extensions to prevent fuel starvation during hard launches
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions for precise tuning
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™ allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Demon Carburetion to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Demon MAD-650-AN 650 CFM Aluminum Mighty Demon Carburetor
Demon 1904BK Street Demon 750 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor
Demon Carb 1903 Street Demon 750 CFM 4 Bbl Carburetor, Ball Brnshd Alu
Street Demon 1900 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Ball Burnished Alum
Street Demon 1902 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polished Aluminum
Demon Carb 1904 Street Demon 750CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer
Street Demon 1901 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer Main Body
Holley 0-80535-1 HP Series 750 CFM Alcohol 4 Barrel Carburetor
Willys Carbs WCD64001 HP Series Alcohol 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 Base
AED Performance 750HO-EC-BK Double Pumper Electric Choke Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim helps his project breathe a bit better with and Edmunds 2x2 intake, topped with a pair of Speedway Motors' own "9 Super 7" carbs.