Holley EFI 565-109 EFI Dual Sync Distributor, Mopar 383-400
383 Chrysler Big Block V8, 400 Chrysler Big Block V8, External Ignition Box Required, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Holley EFI distributors are designed to plug and play with Holley EFI systems. The design includes dual Hall Effect sensors for the crankshaft and camshaft signals. They can be used as just a crank speed input as well as providing a cam sync signal, for sequential fueling operation. They can also be used for crank and cam signals for Coil-On-Plug applications. The precision machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at very high engine speeds. They can be used with other EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensors.
Mopar 383-400 Dual Sync Distributor
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with hardened steel distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications
When utilized with Sniper EFI, Ignition Adapter 558-493 is required
More Like This
MSD 8386 Chrysler 383-400 Ready to Run Distributor
PerTronix D342711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Chrysler 383-400
PerTronix D342710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Chrysler 383-400
MSD 8545 Chrysler 383,400 Pro-Billet Distributor
PerTronix D7142701 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 383-400
PerTronix D142701 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 384-400, Red
PerTronix D7142710 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 383-400
PerTronix D7142711 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 383-400
PerTronix D142710 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 384-400, Black
FAST 305012 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Chrysler B, B/B 383-400
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.