Holley EFI 565-100 EFI Dual Sync Distributor, SBC/BBC
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, External Ignition Box Required, HEI / Male Cap Type
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Holley EFI distributors are designed to plug and play with Holley EFI systems. The design includes dual Hall Effect sensors for the crankshaft and camshaft signals. They can be used as just a crank speed input as well as providing a cam sync signal, for sequential fueling operation. They can also be used for crank and cam signals for Coil-On-Plug applications. The precision machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at very high engine speeds. They can be used with other EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensors.
SBC/BBC Dual Sync Distributor
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with hardened steel distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications
More Like This
Holley 565-200 EFI Dual Sync Distributor, SBC & BBC
PerTronix D71050 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Black
PerTronix D305710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
PerTronix D300710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor, SBC/BBC Chevy, Black
PerTronix D305711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
MSD 85705 Chevy Pro-Billet Distributor, Late Model/Modified
MSD 8356 Small Block Chevy Dual Pickup Distributor
FAST Chevy Billet Race Distributors
PerTronix D71002 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Blue
PerTronix D71052 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Blue
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.