Holley EFI 553-107 EFI LED Light Bar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Holley LED Light Bar keeps your shifts on time and allows you to diagnose any ECU Output at a glance, without removing your attention from the pavement ahead.
10-LED fully customizable shift light with 3 programmable RPM ranges
- 10 LED fully customizable shift light is the perfect addition to any vehicle
- 4 Perimeter LED’s for user definable warning lights
- 3 programmable RPM ranges
- 15 levels of adjustable brightness
- Auto Brightness or Dimming based on ambient light
- 10 colors to choose from for easy identification
- Multiple flash rates
- Includes roll-bar and in-dash mounting kits for ease of installation
- Works with Holley Stand Alone digital dash(pn 553-109) or Holley EFI digital dash(pn 553-106)
- CAN Communication Plug and Play Installation gets you up and running in no time
- User Friendly Touchscreen Interface via Dash
More Like This
Pro RPM Shift Light
Auto Meter 3238 Mini Pro-Lite Warning Light, Silver
Auto Meter 3239 Mini Pro-Lite Warning Light, Black
Auto Meter 3252 Lens Kit for Pro-Lite/Pro-Shift/Shift Lite, Red
Auto Meter 3387 Sport-Comp Pro-Shift Digital Shift-Light Gauge, Stage1
Auto Meter 3389 Sport-Comp Pro-Shift Digital Shift-Light Gauge, Stage3
Auto Meter 4387 Ultra-Lite Pro-Shift Digital Shift-Light Gauge, Stage1
Auto Meter 5314 DPSS Digital Shift Light Controller, Level 3
Auto Meter 5321 5-LED Mini Shift-Lite with Pedestal Mount
Auto Meter 5334 Shift-Lite, Pedestal, Black, Amber Bulb
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.