Holley EFI 550-441 Terminator Stealth EFI Kit, Hard Core Gray
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Easy to install
- No computer experience required
- Handheld tuner included
- Simple multiple choice set-up wizard
- Self-tunes while you drive
- Upgradable to complete laptop control without buying another ECU
- Carburetor replacement EFI from the fuel systems experts!
Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection Stealth
- Carburetor looks with the drivability of EFI
- Trouble-free performance with today’s fuels - put an end to vapor lock and fuel varnish problems!
- Fits V8 engines from 250-600 horsepower
- 4150 style 4BBL mounting flange - Bolts on in place of carburetor
- Available in Polished and Hard Core Gray finishes. A classic carburetor finish coming soon!
- Fully self-tuning ECU - No laptop required
- Includes full color, 3.5” touch screen LCD for both basic and advanced tuning options
- Timing control option for GM Small Cap HEI and Ford TFI distributors
- Connections for Ford, GM TH350, 700R4 and other transmission linkages
- Optional free software upgrade for full laptop control
- Easy plug and play harnesses with minimal connections
- Virtually maintenance free - keeps your vehicle reliable and ready to drive
More Like This
Atomic EFI Throttle Body Injection, Basic Kit
Holley 503-1 Renew Kit for 1 bbl Replacement TBIs
Holley 503-2 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Replacement TBI
Holley 503-3 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Pro-Jection 2 x 2
Holley 550-405 Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-406 Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-500 HP EFI Universal Retrofit Kit
Holley 550-501 HP EFI Universal Retrofit Kit
Holley 550-700 SB Chevy Mutli-Port Pack Kit for Early/Late Heads
Holley 550-706 BB Chevy Multi-Port Power Pack Kit, Tall Deck
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.