Holley EFI 550-441 Terminator Stealth EFI Kit, Hard Core Gray
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Easy to install
- No computer experience required
- Handheld tuner included
- Simple multiple choice set-up wizard
- Self-tunes while you drive
- Upgradable to complete laptop control without buying another ECU
- Carburetor replacement EFI from the fuel systems experts!
Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection Stealth
- Carburetor looks with the drivability of EFI
- Trouble-free performance with today’s fuels - put an end to vapor lock and fuel varnish problems!
- Fits V8 engines from 250-600 horsepower
- 4150 style 4BBL mounting flange - Bolts on in place of carburetor
- Available in Polished and Hard Core Gray finishes. A classic carburetor finish coming soon!
- Fully self-tuning ECU - No laptop required
- Includes full color, 3.5” touch screen LCD for both basic and advanced tuning options
- Timing control option for GM Small Cap HEI and Ford TFI distributors
- Connections for Ford, GM TH350, 700R4 and other transmission linkages
- Optional free software upgrade for full laptop control
- Easy plug and play harnesses with minimal connections
- Virtually maintenance free - keeps your vehicle reliable and ready to drive
More Like This
Holley EFI 550-442 Terminator Stealth EFI w/GM Transmission Control
Holley EFI 550-443 Terminator Stealth EFI w/GM Transmission Control
Holley 503-1 Renew Kit for 1 bbl Replacement TBIs
Holley 503-2 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Replacement TBI
Holley 503-3 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Pro-Jection 2 x 2
Holley 503-5 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Replacement TBIs
Holley 503-6 Renew Kit for 4 bbl Pro-Jection TBI Unit
Holley 550-200 Avenger EFI 2bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-405 Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-406 Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.