Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's Red Electric fuel pump is a standard pressure street pump for gas only. It has a pressure preset of 7 psi and a free flow capacity of 97 gph. It flows 67 gph while maintaining 5 psi. No regulator required. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Red" logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 PSI
- Regulator is not required
- Motor draws only 2 amps current
- 7-1/2 Amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow and quieter operation
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NPT inlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.