Holley 97-347 Gen III Hemi Alternator Relocation Bracket, OEM Alt
Universal Fit, Passenger Side Mounting Side, Steel, Powder Coated, Hardware Included, Black
One of the challenges with a Gen III Hem swap is alternator clearance to the frame on the passenger side of the engine. The factory "car style" accessory drive system has the alternator mounted low & it gets into the frame in some applications (i.e. 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 swaps). This alternator bracket moves the factory alternator upward & outward for extra clearance. Fits Gen III Hemi engines with both VVT & non-VVT "car style" factory accessory drive systems. Steel construction with black powder coated finish.
- Mounts the Alternator Up & Outward for Added Clearance in Gen III Hemi Swaps
- Allows the Re-use of a Factory MOPAR Alternator
- Black Powder Coated Finish – for Corrosion Resistance
- Steel Construction for Strength and Resistance to Flex
- Fits both VVT (Variable Valve Timing) & Non-VVT Gen III Hemi Engines w/ the “Car Style” Factory Accessory Drive System (2005-up 5.7L, 2005-2010 6.1L, 2011-up 6.4L)
- Provides Right Side Frame Clearance on 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 Gen III Hemi Swaps
- Includes All Hardware for Installation
Allows Re-Use of factory Mopar Alternator.
Fits Gen III Hemi Engine with both VVT & non-VVT w/ "Car Style" Accessory Drive System (i.e. 2005-up 5.7L, 2005-10 6.1L, and 2011-up 6.4L SRT engines).
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Mr Gasket 9853 Alternator Spacer, Universal, 4 x 7/16 Inch
Vintage Air 152730 Compressor/Alternator Bracket,47-54 GM 216/235
Powermaster 886 SBC Billet Alternator Bracket, Mid Mount
1965-69 SBF 302 OEM Style Alternator Bracket Set, Black
1976-86 Small Block Chevy Alternator Bracket
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Plain 1938-1945 Flathead Alternator Bracket
Ford 289-302 Chrome OEM Alternator Brackets
Small Block Chevy Alternator Slide Bracket
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.