Holley 712-815-1 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Black
Universal Fit, Gasoline/Methanol Fuel Type, 140 GPH Free Flow Rate, Aluminum, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The world famous Red, Blue and Black fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70's. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package. Designed with a fume tube for marine use and meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow and quiet operation
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive Black logo
- Compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Flows 140 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 120 GPH at 9 psi
- Maximum pressure is 14 psi
- 3/8 NPT inlet and outlet ports
- Fuel pressure regulator is required (recommend Holley P/N 12-704 for gasoline & P/N 12-707 for alcohol)
- Motor draws only 4 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
More Like This
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-920 480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.