Holley 712-815-1 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Black
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The world famous Red, Blue and Black fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70's. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package. Designed with a fume tube for marine use and meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow and quiet operation
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive Black logo
- Compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Flows 140 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 120 GPH at 9 psi
- Maximum pressure is 14 psi
- 3/8 NPT inlet and outlet ports
- Fuel pressure regulator is required (recommend Holley P/N 12-704 for gasoline & P/N 12-707 for alcohol)
- Motor draws only 4 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
More Like This
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-902 255 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-906 255 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-909 255 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-915 255 LPH Forced Induction In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-916 255 LPH Forced Induction In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.