Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 97 GPH Free Flow Rate, Aluminum, Carbureted Fuel System Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The world famous Red, Blue and Black fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70's. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package. Designed with a fume tube for marine use and meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow and quiet operation
- Maximum pressure is 7 psi
- Motor draws 2 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive Red logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 psi
- regulator is not required
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
More Like This
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 712-815-1 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Black
Holley 12-920 480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.