Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The world famous Red, Blue and Black fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70's. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package. Designed with a fume tube for marine use and meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow and quiet operation
- Maximum pressure is 7 psi
- Motor draws 2 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive Red logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 psi
- regulator is not required
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
More Like This
Holley 712-815-1 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Black
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Sniper 80000100 96 GPH Fuel Pump
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Holley 12-900 190 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-901 190 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-904 255 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.