Holley 703-1 Marine Carb Renew Kit
Renew Kit original equipment marine rebuild kits are available for all Holley marine carburetors. Each kit contains all parts and gaskets that are necessary to restore "like new" performance to your marine carburetor. Detailed instructions are included to guide you through the rebuilding process. Start off the season with a quality Holley Renew Kit. It's your guarantee for trouble-free cruising.
- Contains all parts and gaskets necessary to restore your marine carburetor to like new performance
- Detailed instructions included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.