Holley 565-101 EFI Dual Sync Distributor, Ford 351W
351W Ford Small Block V8, Not Computer-Controlled Compatible, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley EFI distributors are designed to plug and play with Holley EFI systems. The design includes dual Hall Effect sensors for the crankshaft and camshaft signals. They can be used as just a crank speed input as well as providing a cam sync signal, for sequential fueling operation. They can also be used for crank and cam signals for Coil-On-Plug applications. The precision machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at very high engine speeds. They can be used with other EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensors.
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with hardened steel distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications
More Like This
PerTronix D131701 Flame-Thrower Ford 351W Billet Distributor
PerTronix D7134610 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, Ford 351W
PerTronix D134610 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 351W, Black
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 351W HEI Distributor
MSD 8451 Ford TFI EFI 351W No Module Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 85840 Ford 351W Steel Gear Billet Distributor
SBF HEI Distributor and Spark Plug Wiring Kit, Cast Cam, 351W
MSD 8384 Ford 351W Dual Pickup Distributor
MSD 8584 Ford Small Block 351W Billet Distributor
MSD 85783 Black Pro-Billet Distributor, 351W
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.