Holley 558-418 Gen III HEMI Drive-By-Wire Harness
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Similar to the changes with the cam and crank sensors, the Drive-By-Wire throttle pedal connector was changed in 2008 on cars while the trucks changed in the 2007 models. Interestingly, the throttle body connector is consistent on all engines. The early pedals use a larger connector. View the image gallery to see both types.
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.