Holley 558-310 Gen III HEMI Coil Harness, Early Coils
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler has used two different coils on the HEMI engine series with 2006 being the year that the change was phased throughout the truck and car line. Fortunately the two coils are very different visually and makes for a simple review. If the coil requires spark plug wires, it is the early coil. If the coil does not require plug wires and simply has two boots that connect to the plugs in the cylinder head, it is the later coil. View the image gallery for images of both types.
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
More Like This
Holley 558-311 Gen III HEMI Coil Harness, Late Coils
MSD 7555 Spark Plug Wire Sync Kit
MSD 7789 7789 - Wiring Harness-Programmable 7 to Power Grid
MSD 8862 Shielded Magnetic Pickup Cable, 6Ft
MSD 8875 Wiring Harness, GM HEI
MSD 8877 Harness, MSD To Late ModeLl 96-On GMs
MSD 8886 Adapter Cable for MSD 6010, 60101 to GM OEM Sensors
MSD 8889 Harness, MSD to 90-95 Dodge Ram 5.2, 5.9L
Holley 558-305 Ford TFI Ignition Harness
Holley 558-306 Universal Unterminated Ignition Harness
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.