Holley 558-211 Gen III HEMI Injector Harness
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
An Injector Harness is required and Holley offers two. The harness with USCAR/Stock injector connectors will cover most applications that are using the factory injectors. The other harness is for the Bosch and Holley (or Jetronic/Minitimer) injector connector that is commonly used in aftermarket applications for larger injectors. View the image gallery to see images of both types of injectors.
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
More Like This
Holley 558-210 Gen III HEMI Injector Harness
Holley 534-147 Commander 950 Main Wiring Harness
Holley 534-153 Commander 950 Fuel Injector Wiring Harness
Holley 534-168 Commander 950 Throttle Body Injector Wiring Harness
Holley 534-182 Replacement Commander 950 Main Wiring Harness
Holley 558-101 TPI/Stealth Ram Main Harness
Holley 558-102 LS1 Main Harness for HP EFI & Dominator EFI
Holley 558-103 LS2 Main Harness for HP EFI & Dominator EFI
Holley 558-104 Universal MPFI Main Harness
Holley 558-200 V8 over Manifold, Bosch Style Injector Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.