Holley 558-106 Gen III HEMI Main Harness for Early Crank & Cam Sensors
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8, 6.1 Chrysler Hemi V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This is the main EFI Harness that connects to all of the necessary factory sensors and related EFI sensors to run a Holley EFI system. There is an Early Gen III as well as a Late Gen III harness. The main difference between the early and late harnesses is within the connector for the crank and cam sensors. These changes were implemented across the truck and passenger car lines around 2007. There is not a firm change-over date. View the image gallery to determine the type of crank and cam sensors you have.
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
More Like This
Holley EFI 558-115 Gen III Hemi Main Harness, Early
Holley EFI 558-116 Gen III HEMI Main Harness, Late
Holley 534-147 Commander 950 Main Wiring Harness
Holley 534-153 Commander 950 Fuel Injector Wiring Harness
Holley 534-168 Commander 950 Throttle Body Injector Wiring Harness
Holley 534-182 Replacement Commander 950 Main Wiring Harness
Holley 558-101 TPI/Stealth Ram Main Harness
Holley 558-102 LS1 Main Harness for HP EFI & Dominator EFI
Holley 558-103 LS2 Main Harness for HP EFI & Dominator EFI
Holley 558-104 Universal MPFI Main Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!