Holley 558-106 Gen III HEMI Main Harness for Early Crank & Cam Sensors
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This is the main EFI Harness that connects to all of the necessary factory sensors and related EFI sensors to run a Holley EFI system. There is an Early Gen III as well as a Late Gen III harness. The main difference between the early and late harnesses is within the connector for the crank and cam sensors. These changes were implemented across the truck and passenger car lines around 2007. There is not a firm change-over date. View the image gallery to determine the type of crank and cam sensors you have.
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
More Like This
Painless Wiring 60502 1992-1997 GM LT1 Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60508 1999-2002 GM LS1 Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60127 LS1 Coil Pack Relocation Harness
Painless Wiring 60509 1999-2002 GM LS1 Engine Harness, Extended
Speedway 1994-1997 LT1 Engine Wiring Harness
Speedway 1999-2003 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness
Speedway 1985-1992 GM TBI Engine EFI Wiring Harness
Speedway 1997-1998 LS1 Wiring Harness, Extended
Speedway 2004-2008 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness
Speedway 1999-2003 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness, Extended