Holley 553-351 Dash Panel for 12.3 Inch Pro Dash, Carbon Fiber
Universal Fit, Universal Mount Type, ABS Plastic, Carbon Fiber
The carbon fiber finish universal mount dash bezel for the Holley 12.3 inch pro dash is made of UV resistant composite for durability. The overall dimensions are 12 x 21 inches to allow you to trim to fit your application.
- Made of UV-resistant ABS composite for durability
- Available in black, brushed aluminum, and carbon fiber finishes
- Dimensions are 12 x 21 inches and trim to fit for your application
- Molded to fit the 12.3 inch Holley Pro Dash, part # 553-111
- The 553-111 Holley 12.3 inch Pro Dash kit includes the six 1/4"-28 mounting screws to attach to the bezel
- Holley EFI 12.3" Pro Dash not included
Carbon Fiber Finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 553-350 Dash Panel, 12.3 Inch Pro Dash, Brushed Aluminum
Holley 553-352 Dash Panel for 12.3 Inch Pro Dash, Black
Holley 553-342 Instrument Bezel Kit, 70-78 Camaro, Bezel Only
Holley 553-303 1969 Camaro Dash Bezel for Holley EFI Dash,RH Vent
Holley 553-305 78-81 Chevy A-Body Dash Bezel for Holley EFI Dash
Holley 553-309 1984-87 Chevy Truck Dash Bezel for Holley EFI Dash
Holley 553-320 Racepak Dash Bezel for 1967-68 Camaro
Holley 553-321 Racepak Dash Bezel for 1969 Camaro with A/C
Holley 553-327 Racepak Dash Bezel for 1970-72 Chevelle
Holley 553-332 Racepak Dash Bezel for 1973-83 Chevy/GMC Truck
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!