Holley 550-903 Terminator X LS1 24X/1X Injector Harness Kit
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Take control of your LS engine with Terminator X! Don't settle for a junkyard ECU with a cumbersome tuning interface when you can have complete control of your engine, self-learning fuel strategies and the proven, race-winning technology of Holley EFI at a budget-friendly price! Terminator X features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more. Terminator X comes fully loaded with base maps for common LS engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. The 3.5" touch screen LCD handheld contains an easy to use calibration wizard as well as tuning and gauge display functions. Also included is Holley EFI's industry-leading, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access for advanced users. Whether you are building a budget beater or a boosted race car, Terminator X has the features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank!
- For GM LS1/LS6 engines with 24x crank reluctor - with EV1 Injectors.
- Real-Time fuel map learn, takes the guess work out of tuning your base fuel table.
- High Impedance Injector Drivers will safely power most Stock LS injectors, and Holley EFI Injectors. Injector support chart provided in the instructions (Will not control Low Impedance Injectors)
- On-Board 1bar MAP sensor, is perfect for N/A or Nitrous engine combos.
- MAP Sensor vacuum hose adapters (1/8th – ¼ and 3/16ths)
- 4 Inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake
- Boost Control – Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties
- Nitrous Control – Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR
- Advanced Tables – 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table, can be used for any custom tables you can dream up, such as Flex Fuel Sensor Offset Table, or a custom fuel or oil pressure safety!
- On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for: ECU Power – Engine Run – Wideband Status – TPS Calibration – Crank Signal –Cam Signal. Allow you to identify any Critical engine issues at a glance
- The included 3.5" Touchscreen Handheld contains a calibration wizard, that allows you to quickly build a base tune for any LS engine. Additionally the handheld provides internal data-logging and a fully customizable gauge display.
- Plug and play compatible with more Holley EFI accessories such as; analog style gauges, shift lights, various modules, and coming soon, 12.3" digital dash support!
ApplicationFor GM LS1/LS6 engines with 24x crank reluctor with EV1 Injectors.
More Like This
Holley 550-926 Terminator X Max 24X/1X Injector Harness Kit, LS6
Holley 550-916 Terminator X Max 24X/1X Injector Harness Kit, LS1
Holley 550-929 Terminator X Max 24X/1X Injector Harness Kit, LS6
Holley 550-904 Terminator X LS 24X/1X Injector Harness Kit
Holley 550-930 Terminator X Max 24X/1X Injector Harness Kit,5.3 L
Holley 550-931 Terminator X Max 58X/4X Injector Harness Kit, LS3
Holley 550-917 Terminator X Max 24X/1X Injector Harness Kit,5.3 L
Holley 550-927 Terminator X Max 24X/1X Injector Harness Kit
Holley 550-905 Terminator X LS2/LS3 58X/4X Injector Harness Kit
Holley 550-918 Terminator X Max 58X/4X Injector Harness Kit, LS3
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.