Holley 550-828 HP EFI Stealth Ram MPFI Fuel Injection System V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
You'll get some attention when you pop the hood and show an HP Stealth Ram Multi-Port EFI system! Available for traditional or Vortec headed SB Chevys. Simply utilize a laptop (or the optional 5.7 full color touch screen LCD) along with the HP's self-tuning capabilities to make it as easy as 1, 2, 3 to get your car up and running with EFI. The tunnel ram design of the Stealth Ram builds power in the upper RPM while maintaining excellent mid-range torque as well. HP Stealth Ram systems include: intake manifold, billet throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails and related small parts. Fuel pump and injectors should be selected separately to fit your requirements.
- NEW V2 SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Quick Start ignition and fueling strategy for LS x Engines
- Data Logger. Scalable axes, Smoothing, Multiple graph view ability, Pre-defined notes fields and many more
- Strip Chart Real-Time Data Viewer
- Integrated Boost Control - Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear (Time or RPM), Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Launch control. Boost launch builder, Over-boost safeties, Boost scramble
- Traction Control - Power reduction via timing, nitrous percentage or boost (Requires Davis Technologies Holley Module)
- Quick Start fueling for all engines
- Option for VE based fueling strategy
- Fuel Map and Learn Function Smoothing
- Configurable User Password Protection
- Fully Configurable lap top Gauge Panel
- Optional 5.7 full-color touchscreen LCD allows easy on-the-fly tuning,data-logging or can be used as an easy to see graphical gauge panel
- Eight sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers, capable of driving up to 16 low or High impedance injectors as a standard feature. Multiple staged injector strategies
- Eight channel Distributorless Ignition (DIS)outputs capable of directly driving Smart ignition coils or Holley DIS coils. Will drive 2 wire coils with the addition of PN 554-112 high current coil driver module
- Plug and Play control of factory GM 24x and 58x LSx engines
- Integrated single channel wide band oxygen sensor control. Works with NTK or Bosch sensors
- Internal data-logging standard with a huge 2GB of memory
- 4 Stage progressive nitrous control
- Turbo boost control
- Integrated water/methanol injection control
- Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process
- Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allows you to unlock your engine™s potential
- Works with 4, 6, 8 cylinder engines
More Like This
Holley 550-820 HP EFI Stealth Ram MPFI Fuel Injection System V8
Holley 550-822 Avenger EFI Stealth Ram MPFI Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-821 Avenger EFI Stealth Ram MPFI Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-823 HP EFI Stealth Ram MPFI Fuel Injection System V8
Holley 550-827 Avenger EFI Stealth Ram MPFI Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-811 Avenger EFI 4bbl Multi-Port Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-810 HP EFI Multi-Port Fuel Injection System V8 4 bbl
Holley 550-815 HP EFI Multi-Port Fuel Injection System V8 4 bbl
Holley 550-707 SB Chevy Stealth Ram Multi-Port Power Pack
Holley 550-708 SB Chevy Polished Stealth Ram Multi-Port Power Pack
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.