Holley 550-822 Avenger EFI Stealth Ram MPFI Fuel Injection System
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
You're sure to get some attention when you pop the hood and show an Avenger Stealth Ram Multi-Port EFI system! Available for traditional or Vortec headed SB Chevys, the Avenger's self-tuning capabilities make it as easy as 1, 2, 3 to get your car up and running with EFI. The tunnel ram design of the Stealth Ram builds power in the upper RPM range while maintaining excellent mid-range torque as well. Avenger Stealth Ram systems include: intake manifold, billet throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails, injectors, fuel pump and related small parts. Set up is done on the included hand-held tuner so no laptop is required!
- Self-tuning fueling strategy tunes while you drive - Designed for the user that wants the ease of use without having to be a tuning expert
- Requires no laptop computer to set up or tune - Includes full color OLED hand-held tuner that offers simple setup and easy tuning of basic parameters such as engine idle speed. Still allows for users to change other parameters to further fine tune base
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Allows for computer controlled ignition timing if desired
- System can be upgraded in the future to a Holley HP EFI System if desired
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.