Holley 550-707 SB Chevy Stealth Ram Multi-Port Power Pack
707 Small Block Chevy Stealth Ram Multi-Port Power Pack kit for Early/Late heads includes: Satin Stealth Ram intake (idle-6500 RPM Power Band) and 2 X 58 mm Throttle Body New Holley Stealth Ram Small Block Chevy Multi-Port Power Pack kits are partially assembled and do not include an ECU, harness, fuel pump, injectors or sensor connectors. These kits are intended to be used in conjunction with a Holley HP or Dominator ECU. Holley EFI Power Pack kits can also be used with any aftermarket speed-density type ECU's that are designed for use with a multi-point system.
- Perfect way to finish out an EFI ECU kit
- Complete with intake, throttle body, fuel rails and sensors
- Enjoy vastly improved throttle response and idle control
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 425550707 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.